To qualify, applicants must:
- Have been admitted, and plan to attend the University of Oregon
- Have participated in ONE or more SAIL summer programs and
- Have attended at least 3 or more pre-college activities during the school year: college tours, mentoring, college & career events, other..
- Complete this SAIL scholarship application in full to include essay
To apply, you must meet the above qualifications and submit application materials via email, or hard copy, by the deadline, including:
- SAIL Scholarship Application form (see the following page)
- A 250-word essay in which you describe your academic goals and why you should receive a SAIL scholarship
If you need accessibility assistance to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.